Thursday 12 September 2013

These are a few of my favourite things ;)


 
Howdy and Hello,
 
Welcome to my week 31 blog entry , This week has been largely uneventful as I settle into domestic life with astounding ease ! I never thought i would enjoy keeping house and crafting ( and I reckon a lot of you reading this would never expect me to be able to keep a clean, orderly house either!) But nonetheless I have settled into my own little routine, which allows me to spend a small portion of my morning dusting, hoovering etc , and the rest of my day in relative comfort pursuing other interests.
 
I must confess that I am now starting to get a little bit more tired during the day, in fact yesterday I felt so tired that I spent the vast majority of the day either in bed asleep or on the sofa, early asleep! Fortunately I had nothing more pressing to attend to , other than having to go to the doctors for them to redo some blood tests. I count myself very lucky that Andy was able to take me and get me home, as by the time I got home I was ready to go back to bed! But I suppose these things happen sometimes ;(
Aside from the tiredness , I count myself lucky that although I have Braxton hicks every now and then, and heartburn on a daily basis, generally I am in good health, and getting bigger and bigger !


 
When I'm not cooking, cleaning or sleeping, my good friend Stacey has inspired me to try some new craft ideas, and so the last 2 weeks I have been learning to knit, and make bunting, I certainly have a long way to go until i can knit cardigans and the like, but hopefully with some instruction and perseverance I can get there one day ;-)
 
 
Babies movements
 
This week Andy and I continue to be amazed by how active she is during the day, We now feel hiccups on a regular basis, and when I hear a loud sudden noise, there is definite movement from within!
I continue to feel very blessed that my baby doesn't give me any sleepless nights yet , in fact after 11pm she generally settles down ( unless I try and roll over then she voices her displeasure!) From then on we don't hear a peep from her until at least 9am, I have a feeling she is taking after mummy just a little bit in that aspect!
 
Well thats all for now, Keep smiling and watch this space for more updates both pre and post birth ;)
 
P.S I found this wonderful playlist on 8tracks.com which is perfect for relaxing to that I also want to share with you, enjoy http://8tracks.com/karinanirak/piano-strings-covers-take-three
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment